At Noble Panacea, we take pride in our skincare and wholeheartedly believe in 100% satisfaction regarding the optimal quality of our products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, received the product damaged, or simply had a change of heart, the item(s) can be returned and accepted for a full refund conceding that a maximum of 3 Active Daily Doses have been used.
You may return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. Only item(s) purchased from noblepanacea.com may be accepted for a return.
The only exception is the Holiday Season, which has a longer return timeframe. All item(s) purchased from November 1st can be returned until February 1st.
For item(s) purchased with authorized retailers, please refer to their return policy.
Please follow the below instructions to facilitate a return for your Noble Panacea online purchase:
- Please log in to your Noble Panacea account, view order history, and click on the item you wish to return or click on the order number from the confirmation email you received. On the return tab, all required fields must be filled out to proceed with the return submission.
- Our Noble Panacea Skincare Concierge will then send you a prepaid label via email to affix on your return package.
- Please place the item(s) securely with the packaging provided in original shipment for protection to avoid product damage.
- Keep the tracking information indicated in the return label for your record and reference.
- You may take the package to any courier to Fedex courier drop-off location. Please see courier printed on our prepaid label.
- An email will be sent to confirm receipt and the refund will be processed within 15 days from the date of receiving the returned item and only after we inspect and approve the item for refund. The refund will be issued in the form of credit to the original credit card used.
- Shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase apart from Standard Shipping are non-refundable with the exception of returning an order as a result of an error from Noble Panacea’s side.
- If the item is broken or damaged in transit, customers may contact Noble Panacea at 800-549-1006 or email us at CustomerCare@noblepanacea.com with a brief description and a photo of the product within 7 days from the delivery of your order. This can also be done through your Noble Panacea account. Please fill out the required fields on the return tab and attach a photo of the product. Customer must send the damaged product back (complete set) before we process the replacement. Once we receive the return, Noble Panacea will send the new set of products and the shipping charges will be covered by us.
- Modifying an order is only possible if the purchase/order is not yet dispatched or shipped. We recommend to contact us immediately at 800-549-1006 or email us at CustomerCare@noblepanacea.com
- If you are exchanging a purchase received as a gift, you may contact the Noble Panacea Skincare Concierge directly and provide the following information:
Please follow the return policy guidelines and attach a photograph of the product. Our Noble Panacea Skincare Concierge will send you a return shipping label. Once the item(s) is received and inspected, you will receive an email with a unique code that can be used for your new purchase. The code is a onetime use and only valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. All exchanges must be equal or higher value.
If you have any questions, please contact the Noble Panacea Skincare Concierge at800-549-1006 or email us at CustomerCare@noblepanacea.com